Here are the five things I wanted to get accomplished in January:
- Finish Clark’s quilt – piecing and quilting – DONE, and the binding is on and ready to hand stitch down. See the post here.
- Finish piecing Easy Street – close
- Quilt my Pineapple 4-patch
Quilt my Craftsy Mystery QOVGrandma’s Bowties – DONE and delivered. See the post here. (This quilt got bumped up on the list because it was needed immediately)
- Play with design ideas for the OPQG spiderweb string quilt
I would have liked to have gotten more done, but I am limited on time…..actually, to be honest, I probably did too much reading!
- Bind Clark’s quilt
- Finish quilting and binding on 4-patch Pineapple quilt
- Finish piecing and borders on Easy Street
- OPQG Spiderweb string quilt
- Quilt Ann H’s QOV
- Quilt my Mystery QOV
For a short month and one in which my mom will be having a hip replaced, I think I won’t get all this done! I do want to have two or three quilts ready for bindings while I am staying with mom after her surgery, so I might do one of the QOV right after the pineapple quilt. That would give me Clark’s quilt, the pineapple, and one of the QOV to bind. Not a bad plan!
Go over to Patchwork Times and see how everyone else has done in January and what they will be up to in February!