Here are my stats for this week.
- Used this week: 4.36 yards
- Used this year: 19.19 yards
- Added this week: 15.5 yards
- Added this year: 18.31 yards
- Net used for 2010: 0.88 yards
You can see a big increase in my stash. I shopped the sale over at Suzanne Early’s shop, Knots and Bolts, that I posted about here. I bought fabric for a quilt for my brother’s wedding and for a graduation quilt I will need to have finished in May. That accounts for most of what I bought, so the fabric won’t be hanging around aimlessly in my stash…LOL.
I am at least still in “the red” on my stash report, so I have used more than I bought!
Go on over to Patchwork Times and see how everyone else is doing!