Last week’s goals –
- Challenge quilt – finish last little bit of quilting – DONE
- Memory quilt – finish piecing and deliver – DONE
- Round Robin – finish binding and prepare label – binding still being sewn down, label ready
- Keith and Angie’s wedding quilt – finish blocks, begin setting blocks together – laid out and ready to put together
- March First Saturday block – fabric washed, applique ready to do
- Civil War Tribute blocks – work on some of them, anything! LOL – sitting out on my cutting table waiting to work on! LOL
Well, I got quite a bit done.
The challenge quilt is finished, and you can see a post of it later today or tomorrow. Here is the post where I showed pictures of the memory quilt top finished. It was too big to put up on my design wall to photograph and the fabrics were too thin to hang it to take a picture, so the picture is taken on my “design floor” (bet you never heard of that one before!)
If you will scroll on down that post a little you will also see the little sewing kits I made to give to the guild’s boutique, but the motivating factor was one for myself so that I wouldn’t poke myself with pins or scissors anymore when I stuck my hand in my purse!
I also completed ALL the blocks for Keith and Angie’s quilt. It just needs to be put together and then borders put on. I also bought fabric for the borders this weekend. I needed SIX yards just for the borders! I figured up and the amount of fabric to make the top was 12.15 yards! It is HUGE!
The Round Robin quilt that has morphed into a QOV went to my guild meeting last night. Ladies from the guild contributed blocks, so I took muslin and had them sign it for the label. Once the label is on, the binding completed, and it is washed I will post a picture.
This week’s goals
- Round Robin – finish binding and label
- Keith and Angie’s wedding quilt – set blocks together, borders
- March First Saturday block
- Civil War Tribute blocks – work on some of them, anything, again! 🙂
Sorry I have no pictures for the day. I had a friend and a couple of family members in various surgeries yesterday morning, so am behind in everything. The important thing was that all surgeries went well!
Accountability report links
Here is Mister Linky – join in the fun, let us know what you have accomplished this week, and check out what others have done! Remember, you can join in any time and for any length of time!
I will be away from the computer today, but will check in with you later this evening!