Last week’s goals
- Finish First Saturday BOM – DONE
- Label for American Primer quilt – DONE
- Finish Nadine’s quilt
- Finish CWT blocks for month 2 – trimmed about 1/4 of the half-square triangles
- Krystal’s graduation quilt – begin piecing – I actually began cutting out fabric, but that was last Thursday I think.
- Jordan’s graduation quilt – decide on setting and begin putting together – looked at a book for setting ideas
I did get my two “must do” things done this week, but made dismal progress on anything else. Nadine’s quilt is still languishing on the machine, sassing me for neglecting her every time I walk by. (Do you hear a guilty conscience talking there?). I washed the fabric I picked up Friday at my LQS’ First Saturday block of the month meeting. I have another Ozark Lily block to do and have month 5 of the Civil War Tribute kit – pictures of those, with the already washed fabrics, are below.
This is the Ozark Lily block from last month and the fabric for this month’s block above it.
Month 5’s Civil War Tribute fabric and block.
Here are the fabrics and some of the strips that I will be using in a graduation quilt for a niece. The border fabric and one of the accent fabrics have some beautiful green in them also. Should be a fun quilt, and purple is Krystal’s favorite color.
I almost forgot – I finished these four pillowcases to take back to the LQS last Friday. They will go to a local charity and are included in the million pillowcase challenge. These were from fabric donated by the quilt shop, so I wasn’t even able to include them in my stash report!
Hmmmm….I actually did get some stuff done. Maybe I didn’t do as bad as I thought! I guess that having done it all last Wednesday afternoon or Thursday just makes it seem like I have done nothing at all. See, these accountability reports help! Especially if you take pictures of stuff you get done so you don’t forget them and think you have done absolutely nothing when report time comes around.
This week’s goals:
- Finish Nadine’s quilt
- Finish CWT blocks for month 2
- Krystal’s graduation quilt – begin piecing
- Jordan’s graduation quilt – decide on setting and begin putting together
Does it look like a broken record or what? We will see what happens!
Accountability report links
So, what are you up to this week? Let’s help and encourage each other – heaven knows we need it (some more than others, such as me!). Don’t forget to click on Mr. Linky to join in the fun and to see how much more everyone else has done than me…..
I will check in with you later this evening!