Nothing new on my stash report, so here are the numbers –
- Used since Oct 31: 0 yards
- Used this year: 110.06 yards
- Added since Oct 31: 0 yards
- Added this year: 48.46 yards
- Net used for 2010: 61.6 yards from stash
I did get the center portion done of a QOV but won’t post stash used until I am totally done with the top. I will add two borders sometime in the coming weeks. The big question though is how do you figure the yardage used on scrap quilts? Any quick and easy ways that you all could share with me?
Well, that is it for today. Jump on over to Judy’s and see what everyone else has done!