This is my final stash report for 2010 and my first for 2011.
I made the binding for my Crazy Christmas quilt before the 31st, so have added it to this week’s stash report. It is even half way on the quilt – just need to hand stitch the binding down and it will be done!
Final report for 2010
- Used since last report: 0.328 yards
- Used this year: 113.39 yards
- Added since last report: 0 yards
- Added this year: 54.46 yards
- Net used for 2010: 58.9 yards from stash
Overall I am not at all unhappy with using almost 59 yards of stash this year. I bought some, but not near what I have in the past!
First report for 2011
- Used this week: 0 yards
- Used this year: 0 yards
- Added this week: 0 yards
- Added this year: 0 yards
- Net used for 2011: 0 yards
Hop on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times and see how everyone else has done!