Sorry about any lack of response to emails, comments, or to your blog entries as my phone and internet have been down since late last week. I am currently at the library with a 15 minute time limit on the computer, and I am typing this Tuesday afternoon.
Hopefully our phones and internet will be back on-line sometime this morning (Wednesday), but I may not be too responsive today either!
Last week’s goals –
- Finish customer quilt – DONE
- Quilt Munchie’s quilt (or at least piece the back!) – Almost done
- End of month stash report (actually end of May and June as I missed the end of May!) – It is typed and ready to go, but since I had no computer access, I will post it next Sunday morning
- Load another customer quilt – not done
- Continue to work on Mini-me’s dinosaurs – nothing
I did get the customer quilt finished up, but it is a mystery quilt so I can’t show it until after the class at the LQS.
Munchie’s quilt has about 12″ left to do and it should be done tonight (Tuesday) and I hope to load the other quilt in the morning. We are having overnight guests from Texas, so I won’t get a lot done though! (And they sleep in the longarm’s bedroom! LOL)
This week’s goals –
- Finish Munchie’s quilt
- Make binding for Munchie’s quilt
- Bind Munchie’s quilt
- Finish customer quilt by Friday
- Load another customer quilt
That is definitely it as I am out of time (in more ways than one!)
Come join us and let us help you get things accomplished!