Woo hoo! School has started and it is wonderful! Of course, Mini-me and Munchie have only been in school for four actual days, so I haven’t gotten much done yet. I also still haven’t gotten my schedule worked out….I haven’t been able to work out this week or last week so am really missing that. Hopefully this week things will level out.
Last week’s goals –
- Finish customer quilt – done!
- Make several Marine stockings for our guild meeting next Tuesday – done!
- Ponder on the dinosaur teeth again… – ummm, not done
- Load next customer quilt – loaded and working on it
The guild total turned in more than 400 of these yesterday. Our goal is 1000…..I had trouble finding Christmas fabric as I donated 7 yards of Christmas fabric to the guild to make kits for the stockings last month.
I have the next customer quilt on the machine and almost have all the SID done. It is a wall-hanging, so hopefully will not take long!
This week’s goals –
- Finish customer quilt on the machine
- Work on those messy dinosaur teeth again….
- Start piecing borders for my QOV..if I can find the box with the fabric in it!
That will be enough as I have another customer quilt ready to put on the machine as soon as this one is done.
This is one of Alycia’s free patterns, but when I went to her site to link to the direct pattern I couldn’t find it. Good thing I have the pattern printed out…..somewhere. I think it might be in the box with the leftover fabric….if I can find it….wait, that is one of my goals!
Accountability report links
So how are you doing with your goals? Are the kiddos back in school, giving you a little extra time to work? Join us either way and let us encourage you to meet your goals!
I will check in with you later this evening!