I thought I would post my personal goals for the new year as well as my quilting goals. This way I can look back at it and see how much progress I have made.
- Read the Bible daily
- Spend more evening time with the family and less quilting/computer – I am scaling WAY back on customer quilts to get this one done
- Try 2 new recipes each month
- Read 12 books
- Get 12 of my own quilts finished
- Declutter the house one baby step at a time using the Flylady system – 15-minutes at a time!
- Improve my health by doing the following – exercise three times per week, walk daily, drink more water
That is quite a list! On with 2013…time to get to work!