I have to list what I want to do during the first quarter of this year so here they are!
- Finish Grandma’s Bowtie Blues – see the post here. This quilt was started in 2000 as far as I can tell. It was way before I got married as I think I had gone through a couple of revisions of it at that time. It actually started out as two twin quilts, then I combined them into one long after I got married, now I am re-making them into a size to fit a hospital bed.
- Pineapple 4-patch (seen here on the machine but now off and on hold for Bowtie Blues!) – This was started in a class a couple of years ago at our guild. I will find the exact date and post it here.
- Finish my Alycia/Kimmy Craftsy Mystery QOV
- Finish the OPQG Spiderweb string quilt
JoAnne S’s QOV top– (Edited on 1/19/2013: I looked for this top this morning to prepare to put on the machine and I couldn’t find it anywhere. I looked back through my records and found that I had quilted it on May 2, 2012, and that it is currently at a friend’s house to be bound! Obviously, this is no longer a UFO that needs to be finished, by me anywy, so I am going to substitute Easy Street for this one on my Finish-A-Long list as I really want Easy Street totally finished by April!) Easy Street
- 2010 First Saturday – French
- Ann H’s BOM QOV top –
- My Mystery QOV (that I don’t currently have pictures of the whole quilt but here are some parts – I had totally forgotten about this UFO!)
Go see what everyone else has up their sleeves for the first quarter of 2013 over at she can quilt!