I can’t believe March is over already! Time just flies these days….before I know it summer will be here and the kids will be out of school. Baseball is already hitting us hard, both Big Brother and Mini-me have practices and Big Brother has already had games!
I have been getting quite a bit of my own quilting stuff done….good thing as the rest of my customer quilts are pouring in for April. Here is what I had hoped to get done in March.
- Label Clark’s quilt – DONE
- OPQG Spiderweb string quilt – on the machine and in progress
- Bind 4-patch pineapple quilt – DONE
- Finish borders on Easy Street – DONE
- Quilt Easy Street – DONE (and bound, labeled and on the bed!)
- My mystery QOV quilted – DONE
Not too shabby! That means I finished up two UFO’s this month plus made sure Clark’s quilt and Easy Street didn’t become my next two new UFOs!
I won’t be quite as ambitious in April as I have way too many customer quilts to work on, so I am scaling back my personal projects for this month.
- Finish OPQG Spiderweb string quilt COMPLETELY!
- Quilt The Mariner’s Coins
- Sash the 2011 First Saturday quilt
That will be plenty for this month. Wander on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times and see how everyone else has done on their projects!