School will be over soon and the kids will be home all the time, so I know I won’t get done what I accomplished last quarter. I am going to keep it fairly simple for this quarter.
Here is my list for the second quarter:
- OPQG Spiderweb quilt – left over from last quarter, but it has a deadline so this is a must do.
- Mariner’s Coins – I love this quilt and would love to get it finished!
- 2010 French First Saturday quilt
- 2011 First Saturday quilt
- Dinosaur quilt – This was originally going to be Mini-me’s quilt, but he has quite outgrown the dinosaur phase. I will get this quilted up and give it away as a gift and make him something more appropriate.
That is all I am going to put on the list for this quarter, and probably won’t even get this much done, but anything is better than nothing! 🙂
Skip on over to she can quilt to see what other folks have up their sleeve for the next three months!